Sunday, February 2, 2014

This I Believe - Freewriting



Distraction, what a great thing, not. I have always been easily distracted, and it sucks. In everything I do, I get distracted, be it video games, watching tv, writing papers, heck, I mean literally everything. I’m not really sure where else I can go from here. Um, I am not very good at this either. I do not know where to go… I am sitting at work writing this paper on some down time that I have. I am grateful that I am able to do some of my school work at school. They are listening to soft music in the center, while I sit here trying to figure out how to go about writing something that makes any sense. When I am not sitting aside for a break from work, it is a very fast paced place. I mean come on, who wouldn’t love to be sending the emergency responders everywhere they need to be? Well, a lot of people I guess. Gosh, I have no idea what to talk about. My brain usually is turning a million miles an hour but as soon as I need it to, it just wants to stop and laugh at me. It is a cold day outside. I can sure tell you that I want spring to be here. I am straight up tired of this cold weather. They are playing the super bowl today in this cold weather, it’s crazy. Once again, my mind is drawing a blank. I do not have any idea what to write… I am shaking my head in disappointment. I don’t want to just sit here and not write anything for 10 minutes. The whole point of this exercise is to write as many words as possible in 10 minutes and not care about editing, which to be honest I keep going back and correcting things because I am used to doing so. It is kind of hard to not edit what I am writing. Why is it taking so long for 10 minutes to go by? That’s all I can think about. Also, I am getting hungry, so I am thinking about that too. I am almost done with this freewriting, so I will find something to eat now.

Word Count: 374

No comments:

Post a Comment