Monday, February 10, 2014

A long day



I’m getting ready for bed now, and boy I sure am looking forward to getting some sleep. I’m not sure what all to talk about to be honest. I do know that today was a pretty long day. I had a few high priority calls at work today. Fire crews were busy, along with all of the ambulances we had available, and then some. We had to use an out of county ambulance today, because all of our others were busy. While I was working, I got a call from my insurance. I had to submit a recorded statement about what happened to my car. I didn’t really have much to say other than I found my car with my door dented in. It is kind of ridiculous, all of these things you have to do just to tell them what happened to your car. So after explaining everything that happened and getting all of the other party’s information, the guy told me I have to go through her insurance, really? You couldn’t have told me that from the beginning? Now that we just got done writing down and recording all this information, you’re going to tell me that none of it mattered now? Thanks guy, you are awesome. So I finished my conversation and went back to work, which by the way, took me at least an hour or more before my hands got defrosted from being outside. After work I drove home and finished up some other assignments. I had a couple of quizzes to take and a worksheet to complete for a CIS course I am taking and now I am writing something for my blog. I guess that’s all I have to talk about tonight. Have a good day and I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment